garnet Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I created this to be on the tablet seen in the beginning of .hack//SIGN and it gives Tsukasa insight into fields and word combinations and perhaps some other help in "the world"- " Original Tsukasa tablet" hacked from page number 137 of the book "The Kingdom of Infinite Number"(0-7167-33889) which begins " are 7,19,23,29,47 ..." I took those for the TSUKA and since A is the first letter of our 26 letter alpha bet(and our beginning of our words), it also has a number of 26. *A =26,47 B=56 C=1 D=9 E=8 F=30 G=6 H=4 I=10 J=5 *K=29 L=37 M=18 N=3 O=0.125 P=3.14..... Q=14.5 R=11 *S=19 *T=7 *U=23 V=13.7 W=80 X=20 Y=43 Z=91 garnet
Dan Rugh Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Uh...... wrong forum, perhaps? Or is this some kind of new art. :cross:
garnet Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 I think ciphers are art, yes, but it probably belongs in the hack//sign area. This is my art, however. garnet
Kaola Su Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I don't know if it is just me but I don't really get it. I just can't understand that I suppose. It is too confusing for my head, but yes, I agree that art isn't just drawings, though I don't know if everyone else will think this is too much like art, but I see what you mean in a way. Love, Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now