Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a question. how do you all feel about "emo" music? as in emo, im referring to almost all forms of "emo" music, not just the emo-pop bands like All-American Rejects, or dashbord confessional, but also the emo-rock bands to further seems forever and finch. Also including what i personally consider "emo-core" bands such as norma jean, dead poetic, and so forth.
Now i personally enjoy almost all form's of "emo" music, becuase simply stated, its good music. i want to know every one else's opinion's on it, just out of curiosity of course. Thanks.

Esca*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheEsca [/i]
[B] ...not just the emo-pop bands like All-American Rejects, or dashbord confessional... [/B][/QUOTE]

Just becuase Dashboard won an MTV2 award and gets air time doesn't make him pop. I like emo a lot, however, I can't listen to it all the time becuase then it makes me want to cry. *sobs*
Guest Randleman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SadClown [/i]
[B]becuase then it makes me want to cry. *sobs* [/B][/QUOTE]

um, why?

I can't stand angsty-emo bands like simple plan. all they do is sing about how much they hate their dads, how they never had a girl, and how they are losers. a whole cd w/ songs just about that.
Posted
I hate most "Emo" music, they all seem to copy each other, theres nothing really unique about each band.
I prefer bands like Fear Factory, Otep, Ill Nino ect.
Posted
Uhmm... Simple Plan is not emo, they're punk-pop. Easy.

But I also like "emo", despite all the flack my friends give me for it. Bands like D/C and alexisonfire actually have something to say that isn't "I'm a slave for you."

...

-Ness, jones soda = good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...