Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I got a new program dealing with 3 Dimensional modeling, and have been playing around with it. Well, here is my first work. The sky could be better and the quality isn't that great, but I like the reflective look on the orb.

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2371747[/url]

Terrain is very simple in this program. I created a quick lava terrain with a nice sky and polluted lake next to it. You can see this in the attatchment. Please tell me what you think :)

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=429286[/img]

E D I T: Once again, sorry for the terrible image quality. I'll try and figure out how to fix that ;)
Posted
Wow. That's really cool. I like the red sky. It ads a little doomsday theme to it. What is the lava coming from? Volcanoes? I like the orb. It's confusing, but really fun to look at. Well great work!
Posted
Thanks. Yeah, the lava is coming from the volcanoes, and it's supposed to have an Apocolypse/Armageddon type feel to it. Thanks for the compliments :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]nice. the only thing i don't like is the grass. it should be like dirt or dead grass or something. the heat of the lava would have already killed the grass, and it just doesn't look right. good job though.[/color]
Posted
Wow! those are really cool. The red sky with the Valcanoes reminds me of Mt. Doom from Lord of The Rongs for some odd reason. I also like the other one, I have no idea what it is, but it looks really cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...