Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a little something I drew when I was otherwise listless.
It is supposed to be the Egyptian Sekhmet, but I'm afraid it doesn't have the feel or look. So here it is anyway.
Posted
Ooh, cute.. The tiger is nice.. But it doesn't seem very lifelike in its structure.. I don't know if you intended that or not.

The ankh is a little bent too.. But I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Very good job.





hehe.. My 250th post.. I am no longer a newbie!
Posted
Wow! Thats really nice. I think its very good except the face of the tiger keeps bothering a little bit. I think its the little head piece. It looks like its almost conected to the ears. Good Job though
Rating: 7.8/10


Congrats Sennen!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...