Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
That means you won't need to buy a second HL (Hunter's Liscence) to get online with Phantasy Star Online Episode III if you already have one from the previous GCN title, I&II... I think thats great news for all PSO fans!!
Guest Mystik
Posted
nintendo needs to make more games be online compatibal, it is just ridiculous only being to play one game with more than 4 people at a time =(
Posted
Well, hopefully the online rumors will pan out... although I doubt it.

This is actually good news, I think. I'm not so big on PSO in general, but III really interests me for some reason. I think it could be a lot of fun and seems a lot more challenging than the hack and slash of the previous titles.
Posted
I'm still wondering if Episode III will be strictly card battles, or will it be much like FF VIII and IX in which you can battle/level up your characters as well as card battle
Posted
why would that happen? People who dont want the card battles can still play the 1st GCN title, PSO Episode I&II, III is just a separate game, they will both run at the same time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...