OtakuBoards

o_O Logged in and out at the same time?

AzureWolf

This is the weirdest thing, and I don't know if something wrong or I just shouldn't worry. Originally, having two windows for OB forums didn't do anything. However, now I am sometimes not logged in at the second window, and I can tell right away since I have Industrial style on.

This problem isn't really a big deal, since I rarely have two OB forum windows open at the same time, but I figured this thing might be hinting at another possible problem (it's not against the rules to have two open windows, is it)? Thanks in advance.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Never happens to me I never have 2 windows open unless you count my PM box but I think it might be a problem with your cookies or the site.

All the best.

Taylor Hewitt

[size=1]I have multiple windows open all the time, and I've never had a problem. o0[/size][SIZE=1]If for some reason you [i]do[/i] get logged out, it would show it in the more recently-opened window...you woudn't be logged and and out at the same time, though. Refreshing the other window or clicking a link would show you as logged out there as well.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]I have multiple windows open all the time, and I've never had a problem. o0[/size][SIZE=1]If for some reason you [i]do[/i] get logged out, it would show it in the more recently-opened window...you woudn't be logged and and out at the same time, though. Refreshing the other window or clicking a link would show you as logged out there as well.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, that's what I thought originally too, but I was still logged on at the original window. That's why I thought it was so weird. If it was as simple as refreshing, I wouldn't have been able to post this question without realizing I was logged off completely. I think I'll just be wary and stick with one window. :noid: Thanks.