Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ranks????


Recommended Posts

Posted
are the ranks still the same? or are there new ones??
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]new ranks are being done, just don't ask me what they are because I can't tell you yet.... [/B][/QUOTE]
darn it, I hope I am close to one of the ranks;)
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Some people have 150 post and they re still newbies!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah and look at me I'm over 200!:mad: :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
yeah and look at me I'm over 200!:mad: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

You've posted nearly 250 times in one day....? Oy.
Posted
rico i was the 2nd until you pushed me out but posts counts are a useless number anyways when adam recovers the old post counts they'll both be pushed off...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

You've posted nearly 250 times in one day....? Oy. [/B][/QUOTE]
well this is my second day, I'm posting more like 150 a day, and tak a look I have a new rank
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you guys post way too much.... [/B][/QUOTE]
is it my fault that I can be talkative and I want to talk latley?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Hehe...same here [/B][/QUOTE]
yeha I guess we are very talkative people on the baords at least, I kind alsowed odwn , bcecause I'm tired, I woke up at 5 AM today
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I saw your post count jump from 180-240 in the morning...I can see why you're exhausted... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah but I woke up so early:p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Oh well, *Switches to cowboy accent* keep oooon postin' [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]yah...i will[/COLOR] :D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]How does it feel being top poster? [/B][/QUOTE]
ya tlaking to me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...