Guest Tec-9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I may not be one of the top posters anymore but at least none of you will have the title I have....

I love being called god.... [/B][/QUOTE]
well, you only have it because you are one of the admins

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Yeah...you do have more posts then anyone right now:D [/B][/QUOTE]
well not much rico, I usually get passed when I go to sleep or when ge offline, I usually get passed by one of the posters that are fast like you or Fish, btu I usually re pass you all

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]the thing that sux is now that all our post counts started over the oldest members are now at like 5 posts and the newbies/newest members are at like 200 sumthin....strange ain't it.... [/B][/QUOTE]
welll you know ocne adam adds post counts back, i won't be the the top poster anymore

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I may not be one of the top posters anymore but at least none of you will have the title I have....

I love being called god.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't. Maybe you could have moderator as Demi-God or something...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Who wouldn't. Maybe you could have moderator as Demi-God or something... [/B][/QUOTE]
I saw moderator's with the title 'moderator':D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i'm the only old member that is one of the top posters... [/B]
[/QUOTE]
yeah...i know...and now all the new ppl at the otaku r taking over.....WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I WANT MY POSTS BACK!!!!!! o well.....i'll live *drops dead*

~angel comes down in a beam of light~ nevermind...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
yeah...i know...and now all the new ppl at the otaku r taking over.....WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I WANT MY POSTS BACK!!!!!! o well.....i'll live *drops dead*

~angel comes down in a beam of light~ nevermind... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol so long...

this is stupid. You aren't another person if you aren't top poster anymore. Nothing is chaged. So much talk about a useless number under your name. What do you think, If you have 50000 posts than another member, you think you are superior? If you're a mod, you think you are superior? No, you're just like the others!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]this is stupid. You aren't another person if you aren't top poster anymore. Nothing is chaged. So much talk about a useless number under your name. What do you think, If you have 50000 posts than another member, you think you are superior? If you're a mod, you think you are superior? No, you're just like the others! [/B][/QUOTE]

umm who said that... anyways mods are superior in these boards to you... but we're all equal in life

[B]oh yeah. let's all suckup to the mods.

do you usually treat mods different than the other guys on the board? I don't and never will! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol i don't suck up, i don't treat them differently, but since they run these boards they are greater than us in these boards... most of the mods deserved where they are

Guest firemac
[B]oh yeah. let's all suckup to the mods.

do you usually treat mods different than the other guys on the board? I don't and never will! [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm what's your prob

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
ah, he's just jealous that he's not called God, that's all:D:p [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, yeah I guess:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]I would wanna be called " Saviour" or something like that.But it really doesn't matter.But if I had a choice it would probably be that "King Kamakazi"...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

...King Kamikazi. Intriging custom name, considering yor name is already Kamikazi...

my thoughts on the topic are
MOD=normal human being{just don't cuss them out and you are fine}
i mean come on here acctually talk to one of them and they are all just like you and me.although i have only really talked to one because he is the only one that has ICQ {p.s. aim sucks}{oh yeah and aol sucks in general}

Posted by a programmer that has hated aol since 1995 when they started playing lets see who can own the whole internet.