Guest Tec-9 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i just wanted to know bout the ranks, no need to fight!!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]i just wanted to know bout the ranks, no need to fight!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] who's fighting?
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]i just wanted to know bout the ranks, no need to fight!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] what fighting :p
Sara Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]you guys post way too much.... [/B][/QUOTE] Amen to that....
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 The only ranks I know are Newbie and Junior Member. (I hate being a newbie :o )
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]The only ranks I know are Newbie and Junior Member. (I hate being a newbie :o ) [/B][/QUOTE] hey newbies kick ***
Mewtwo Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Who gives a crap about post counts...I may not be in the lead, but I like doing my job as a mod... [/B][/QUOTE] That's the attitude I like:) Altron I have no problem, and I'm not jealous. I don't know any of the mods here at otaku, so I can't comment. When I saw you people complaining like that about your posts, saying you'll die whitout them, I just had to say something. What I said was my point of view. You come to a discussion board to have fun and meet people, not running after posts. Whenever someone says something it's the same argument: he's jealous. I repeat: whatever I said, now or before, was just my point of view. You can do or say whatever you want. You don't have to listen to what I say. Everbybody can do whatever he pleases on this discussion board.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now