Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i was watching this last night and realized that dave attell has one of the funniest shows on tv today. my favorite ones are the the ones where hes in england and ireland for st. patricks day. i laugh so hard during that show.

does anyone else watch this show and what is your favorite episode?
Posted
Dave Attel is not only one of the funniest people in the world, his show is great cause it glorifies the absurd. I've only seen a few episodes of his show, and none sticks out in particular, but his stand up bits that they have shown on CS have been the funniest stand ups I have ever seen. Some of those jokes...
Posted
Dave Attell is just hilarious and he's one of the best comedians of today. Comedy Central seems to have a stockpile of great comedians, what with Jon Stewart and his gang, Colin Quinn, and Dave Attell.
Posted
The Tijuana episode from Season 1 when Dave his hanging out with the guys who cross the border is classic, too. When Dave was crossing the border and then going back into Tijuana was just like that one episode of the Simpsons when Homer was going from the U.S. territory to Austrailian territory.
Posted
haha, yeah Insomniac is hilarious. I wouldn't say I really have a favorite episode though, they're all good. I like the Daily Show with John Stewart the most.
Posted
I like Insomniac, but just like Tobiass, my fav. Is Daily Show. But that's just for the 'Back in Black' Segments. That Lewis Black guy is hilarious. He ties w/Stephen Lynch as my fav. comedian.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i]
[B]I like the Anchorage episode, where everyone kept asking him 'Why The Hell Are You Here?'
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

That was also my favorite epsiode. I have caught only a few episodes of Insomniac, usually when I am searching to see if South Park is showing, and it will be on and I will just sit down and watch it. This show is so funny.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Hmm. I have not watched the show too many times (usually when I flip through channels and land on Comedy Central). I have to admit that it is amusing. It is amazing how many strange, drunk, and strange-drunk people you can meet in one night.



Just a side note. Is anyone anxious to see the Friar's Club Roast of Dennis Leary this August?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I swear to god, Dave attell has one of the coolest jobs ever! Go to different cities, get drunk, take pictures of hot woman, return home, repeat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...