OtakuBoards

Vegita must pay

Guest Pikeon

OK now lets all taek a fact into consideration.
Uf goku never let Vegita go, The androids would br running loose still ,nless PIccolo stopes em`. Cell would stil be alive. Trunks wouldnt be here. But since vegita IS alive. Trunks is here. RUthless android 19 was destroyed. tst tsk fresh out the factory without a warranty. Cell got complete. Goku died. Yatta Yattta Yatta. etcc... and so fourth. so tell me Is vegita alive a good or bad thing???

The topic izn't bout Pikeons or whatever name! I think dat the most stupid thing dat Vegeta done iz when he let Cell to go perfect. But if he don' t the episodes wouldn't be so interesting cuz when Gokou went out of ROSAT he would easily beat Cell and Gohan wouldn't go SSJ2 so.....

Must you correct me on spelling Pikkon Shadow?
THanks Dark you is right
dis thread aint bout me name (its shadow gohan you iiot)
and it wasnt 3 minutes it took me 3 minutes to finish the pro. and then my name was the last thing i typed in. see i was gonna jes put PIke then i decicded pikkon but i for got to backspace or shift +left

lol, i like arguing with pikeon!!!! hes an idiot, but if u insist.
can a mod delete this pointless thread.

hang on!!! i can make one called "what would happen if Gohan was never born"

Videl wouldn't learn to fly
there would be no Pan.
Goku wouldn't go SSJ4
Cell would be alive still

delete this now!!!!!!!!!!!

hes not slow, ur too fast at typing,
see tnhis is how you tuyp e cos your always in a hurry and sometimes you smell like apple juice and lih think that youy type way too fast likehthis nkno2w wat im sayong#?

hes not slow, ur too fast at typing see this is how you type cuz your always in a hurry and soemtimes U smell like apple juice and
think that your type way too fast like this now wat im saying
BOY U ON DEM DER DRUGZ