Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, the first time I tried to put these pics up, I ran into some problems.
But now, hopefully, I can show you the 3 page manga I created for a contest.
I was supposed to make a short manga talking about the place I live or where I would like to live.

[b]Note:[/b] This Manga reads right to left. :D

Page 1
[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/Manga 4 Gray.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2
Hope the text isn't too small
[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/Manga 4 2.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3
See if you know any of the anime cameos, and check out the WW gundam.
[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/Manga 4 3.jpg[/IMG]

Well thats it.:D
Posted
*falls over laughing* Thats great! I love it! The DragonBallZ part is really funny and so is the Gundam. The text is too small on most of the pats, but you could probably fix that easily. Great Job!
I would give it a 8.5/10
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]very nice and very funny. i give it a 1.2/1.5[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...