Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would have posted this in the Love Hina thread but it is [b][u]NOT[/u][/b] Love Hina. It's another series that came out in Japan. I think it's 3 episodes, but I don't know if you can get it in the US yet. Hopefully it will fill in some gaps on what's happened. Has anyone here seen it? Is it any good? If you've seen it can you fill me in on some of the stuff that happens? (use spoiler tags of course)
Posted
Ive seen it and(not to spoil anything)it nicely wraps up Love Hina.Love Hina fans MUST see this.Oh,but make sure you have seen the winter and spring specials because it takes place right after them.
Posted
I borrowed all of my friends DVDs and I've seen every episode of the original. I'm also very impatient, that's why I [u]wanted[/u] to be spoiled. Well that, and since I don't know if it's coming to the US I'd like to know what happens in case it doesn't. Or has it already? (I think you can see it fan subbed but I don't really like watching things on my computer, and that's illegal anyway if I'm not mistaken)
Posted
Well....what is it called? You never did tell us that. I will definately have to check it out! Yeah I watched the x-mas and spring specials 1st but I had to rewatch them to get all the story.

Love, Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Well....what is it called?[/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]*Looks at title*

Um...

I own every Love Hina DVD released in the States, and I'll check out Love Hina Again for sure. However, I think those who've read the whole manga can pretty much predict how the anime will end.

Either way, this is a question I have up in the air. When I left the States on vacation (Still am) I left the manga at volume 9. Have more volumes been released? I've read there's a total of 13 volumes.[/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Well....what is it called?[/B][/QUOTE]

It's called "Love Hina Again" as the title of this thread says. Not very original is it? I heard about it on a website a while ago. I'm sure you can find some info on it if you search google. Just make sure to put it in quotes, because if you don't you'll probably just get a bunch of pages on the original series.
Posted
LOVE HINA AGAIN HUH....Sounds interesting and a must see from what you all are saying.

But Skye there are 14 volues to Love Hina. And by the end of this year I will have them all... and I'm so happy about it. I may even spoil the ending of LOVE HINA!!!!
Nah I would never do that.
But you say Love Hina Again is only 3 eps right! Seems kinda shory as if it wasn;t as popular or just something to copy off it in a way!!

OH WELL I might as well give it a chance!!!!
Guest XBebop
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]LOVE HINA AGAIN HUH....Sounds interesting and a must see from what you all are saying.

But Skye there are 14 volues to Love Hina. And by the end of this year I will have them all... and I'm so happy about it. I may even spoil the ending of LOVE HINA!!!!
Nah I would never do that.
But you say Love Hina Again is only 3 eps right! Seems kinda shory as if it wasn;t as popular or just something to copy off it in a way!!

OH WELL I might as well give it a chance!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Not popular? God...It was only supposed to be a three episdoe series so iit could fill in some holes from the anime
Posted
So if you can buy it the only thing is that you said it is out in Japan so it would have to have subtitles, correct? or do they have it in english yet?

Love, Kaola
Posted
I can't wait for Love Hina Again to be released! I do know that the 13th manga will be released on August 2nd.
~NaRu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...