Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I figured I'd try and make my own banner instead of bothering Nomad about it :D, and I just wanted to know what people thought about it. Am I any good, or should I quit while I'm ahead?
Posted
That's awesome. You should make more instead of bothering Nomad to make them for you. I only edit things with my comp cuz it really sux right now so I can't make banners.
Posted
It's okay, I guess. What program did you use? Looks like Paint because of the graininess.

But actually, this thread should be in the Art & Design Forum since this is not a request.
Posted
Yes, this thread should be in Art & Design to be critiqued. This thread is for requesting banners/avatar, not showing them. Topic moved. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...