Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For all those of you who have played Pokemon Sapphire and/or Ruby, I have a question. Are the new Game Corner games better then the old ones?

Personally, I love the Roulette. I'm addicted to it. ^^ But I find the new slots more annoying. What's up with the Pikachu?

(Come to think of it, on the Roulette, what's the third Pokemon? There's Wyanaut, Makuhita, and Azurill... Is the third one supposed to be Skitty? I can't tell...)
Posted
yes , its a skitty...the game corner games are pretty good, but I hardly ever pay attention to the game corner...there really is no reason to go there(unless you WANT a weak pokemon, lol).I'd rather catch 'em all than gamble 'em all...
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Well, I live in Vegas, so I am a natural born better.

I don't find the Roulettte very entertaining, and I never had.

I too, dislike the slots in Ru/Sa. There is something so annoying about them.

Too bad they don't have poképoker or Black Jack. I rule in black jack. Seriously, I'm like that guy in Vegas Vacation. Always 1 higher than you.
Posted
In Ru/Sa the Game Corner is in Manville cite, that pink and purple building. To her the Coin Case, go to the house next door, on the other side of the fence. The girl inside will say that she wishes she could go shopping in Slateport, so she could buy some Harbor Mail. Go to Salteport and buy some Harbor Mail, then go back and talk to her again. SHe'll trade you the Coin Case for Harbor Mail.
Posted
Meh.... I never bother with the stupid roulettes. I find it much faster and much more entertaining to squash the elite four or gabby and ty and rake up quick cash to get whatever I want -_-. Roulette is a waste of time if you ask me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...