Dragonballzman Posted September 25, 2001 Author Posted September 25, 2001 Dbzman: Huh? Do you see that? A soldier on the floor! He must be unconcious!
Yoda Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Whoa, talk about running off without me! ------------------------------------------------------------- Craig, in all his SSJ4 glory, lands on the planet that he sensed his brothers energy come from! Craig: Hmm..... A huge ship Craig walks over to the ship, when he is attacked! Guard: Your Vegeta's brother! Craig: No, Vegeta is my brother!!! The guard tries to whip a collar on Craig's neck, but he punshes the guards arm and it comes clean off! He smirks! Craig: FOOL! Kaa.... Mee..... Haa..... Mee......HAA! He strikes the guard and takes his head clean off! Craig: Hmm, I thought they were supposed to regenerate? Mean while, at the campsite: DBallZMan: What's that incredible energy I just sensed? He punches himself! Vegeta: That would be my brother! He punches himself again! DBallZMan: I see!
Raquel Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 siren: woah... slow down... vegeta's bro??? that could mean ratical power levels and some loose screws!! now where is he??? dbzman: you mean you can't sence him??? siren::blush: oops...forgot 'bout that... yeah i can sence him... he's coming this way...
DarkSage Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Sage: well isnt that just great Vegetas brother huh yeah i'd say your right bout there probably bein a few screws lose or somethin like that dbzman: yeah i'd say so Siren: yeah and he here comes wonder what he wants Sage: maybe some milk and cookies *siren smacks him upside the head* Sage: ouch what was that for Siren: for bein stupid Sage: thats understandable oh there he is dbzman: who? Sage: Vegeta's brother who else *they all look over as Craig walks slowly towards them*
Raquel Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 siren:*crosses arms* forgive me if i seem rude... but what do you want???
Single H Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 how long must I lie down face first into the river? ------------------------------------------------ Sage: Dbzman, you were talking about the unconcious soldier...... Dbzman: Huh? What soldier? Siren: He must have died of suffocation because his face is in the river..... Craig: Might as well save him.... Warlock: I seem to dozed of here....
Dragonballzman Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 [COLOR=red]INSTANT TRANSMISSION[/COLOR] ... [COLOR=red]*Poof*[/COLOR] Dbzman: Hmmmmmmmm..........Theres still some energy coming from him... [COLOR=red]Slowly, the fallen soldier starts to get up...[/COLOR]
Yoda Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Siren: So what do you want? Craig: I sensed my brothers energy on this planet. It's coming from*turns to DBZman* you! DBZMan: Yeah, it is, you want to talk to him? Craig: Not really, he always complains to me about something! Siren: :laugh: Craig: Oh yeah, and what do you mean a few screws loose!!! Warlock: Well, you are Vegeta's brother! Craig: Yeah, and that's about the only thing we have in common! Siren: How could you hear us anyway? Craig: Using my ears I guess!
DarkSage Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Sage: uh huh right hey dbzman is that soldier up yet dbzman: uh yeah i think so [I]the soldier comes walking over to the group [/I] Soldier: nobody move im takin you all back with me Sage: ah shutup you cant possibly think you can take us all in [I]they all power up[/I] Siren: oh i'd like ta see that Craig: yeah me too Warlock: so would I Soldier: um...uh....ok well nevermind then anyway im shinnok dbzman: yeah and Shinnok: uh i.....dont know Warlock: yeah so we gotta find a way to kill these aliens dbzman: shouldnt be to hard [I]they all look around at the planet and everything to see whats on it except for shinnok who stands there watching them[/I]
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 '[B]**** cmon where you people at why is it nobody is on when im on but when im not you are[/B]
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]oh i see jus gonna go ta sleep huh.......im wit ya goodnight........[/B] :sleep:
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]*wakes up* huh oh yeah this is supposedta be an RPG well i just posted so someone else go[/B]
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]Forte looks at Nanaki.....[/I] Forte: " What is happening??"
Dragonballzman Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 Sorry guys, but the evil writers block has found me! :(
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 *sitting on the floor pouting* i hate wrighters block...
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 OoOoOooooooo..... I hate writers block!:mad:
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]ok so we've established that we all hate writers block what now?[/B]
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 I.........Dont.............Know..............Ugh...........I........Said............It.......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm..............................Dunno :D
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Ash: go Pikachu :ball: *Pikachu flys outta his pokeball and lands on the ground* Pikachu: Pika pika Nanaki: shutup *kicks it as it goes flying then walks over to Ash and beats the sh!t outta him then walks away* oh sorry wrong thing um....i...uh dont know either
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 i'm gonna try smoky joe's tecnique.... `````````````````````````````````` siren looks at shinnok siren: i trust him about as far as i can spit...
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]Forte looks at Siren[/I] Forte: " Hello......"
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]Forte Looks at Nanaki......[/I] Forte: " Hello....Also Pokemon!?"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now