DarK DeatH Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Hey Koala, get your banner. Comments anyone? Who's gonna throw the first rock? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=434688[/img]
Kaola Su Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 OH, I will I will! *has to ask DD what that means 1st!* lol, but I love it! Thanx you so much. I love the layout and the girl is so kawaii! Love, Kaola
Arkadyz Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Ah youve yet to dissapoint DD :D The die-cut looks looks very nice and the whole thing is appears very slick and high quality...I have not a clue who the girl is but its a nice pic... Oh and the font is pretty sweet too :cool: [/color][/font]
Guest Chris Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=#707875][b]-.- . . . you're not supposed to make banners that are better than mine. it's just unethical.[/b][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 Oh well, then I guess I'd have to un-make my banner right Chris? :D I do not have a clue about who that girl is either... But yeah... Here goes the matching avi. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=435576[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now