Kaede-san Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1] I was bored, so I made a banner of my favorite... my second favorite person on SSBM. Next to the midget Roy lol. Anyway, it has to be my best banner yet of Sheik... well... it's my only one at that fact lmao. Well anyways, hope you like it... rate me okay?... only thing I hate... that background... but it goes with the banner. but let me remind all... I HATE PINK!!! lmao.[/color][/size]
Little Trigger Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 That's cool!! I don't know who that is but i still like it! 8/10
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] Ooh, I like the picture! But I don't think it matches with the background or the text. Hm, well, maybe the background is okay... I don't think you shouldn't made it a pop-up, I don't think it goes well with everything else. [/size]
Desbreko Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=indigo]Pretty good. I think the background goes okay with the pic, but the text is really hard to read. And it looks like there's a T in place of the I. o_0[/color]
terra Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I think the background is nice -- don't hate pink, it matches! :) But I think the "Sheik" text and the background-color box around it are a little jarring and don't quite seem to fit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now