Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is i think eva 01 but im not sure any way it dosent have any writing so if you could maybe give a quote or just give me your thoughts that be great

thanks
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Yeah BMPs are evil incarnate...Buts its a nice banner...I like the pics you used for it.

It could due with some text however other then that...[/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]You could definitely use some distinction between the images that you used. I cannot tell where one begins and the other ends.

Other than that... maybe a border and just something else to draw attention to the right side. My focus seems to heavily stay at the left.

They are good quality pictures that you used, though. I shall give you that much.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I would agree with everyone here. Don't save your banners in BMP, like Arkadyz said. Use some text as well, it seems plain while it just... isn't.

Piro also ahs a point that your focus seems to go to the left. I don't know why it's like that though... oO

As Piro also said, you can't really tell where one ends and one begins.

Other than that, it's really good.^^

-Lan21013[/color][/size]
Posted
well i kinda tried to make them seem more seperated but i think i screwed it up and the only reason it has no writing is cause i cant think of any thing to go with it
Posted
[size=1]Hrm... what program are you using...? If you are using Photoshop you could have made those lines a bit transparent so it did not interrupt the picture so much.

I like what you tried, though.[/size]
Posted
Hm.. I find the original one to be better.. Even though the EVAs DO blend a lot.. I sorta like that. ^_^ The new one.. Is.. Blinding. ^_^ I don't blame you though, ARTommy. I only have paint as well, so I am doomed to a life of bitmaps as well.
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Actually I like the second one alot better...As far as text you could always just put Eva-01 or Neon Genesis Evangelion...Ya know something like that?

Just so the banner has SOME kinda text...Like piro said it would be better if the lines where more transparent but considering you only have paint to work with you did a great job :D [/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...