Booboo Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 This is the header of my blog. Tell me what you think of it. Thanks :D
KittyLynn Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]That is awesome! Did you make that!? Cause that is amazing! ^^ -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ I really like that! I really like the two shyguys holding the picture up, it's very good. [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I really like it. Its so crisp and clean and I love how the Shyguys run off. They look as if they're carring it. The only thing that I think should be fixed is the "Shy" text; its kind of jaggedy. Other than that its great. [B]Rating:[/B] 9/10
Booboo Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 I tried to make the letters a little less jagged, but I don't think it helped much. Anywho, take another gander.
boothten Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Not bad, you did a good job on it. I like the fact that the font isn't as jagged as the other one. Good job! ^^ 9.3/10[/color][/size]
Evisoun Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Aww. That's really cute. It gives the whole sweet, kiddy fantasy feeling.
Booboo Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Thanx for all the compliments you guys. And yes KittyLynn, I did make that with help from 3 pictures.:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now