DarK DeatH Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Damn! That's some really kickass abstract 3D dude! 4 thumbs up to you :)
Guest XBebop Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 ******** awesome..i need to get a 3D program..
OtakuSennen Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Wow! I thought I was looking at a screenshot of a video game (a really cool one) for a second.. The coloring is perfect.. IS it supposed to be abstract? I say 7.8/10 'cause I'm not into abstract stuff.. ...And I only have paint program. >_<
Kinetic Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 Heh, yeah, it's supposed to be a 3Dimensional Abstract piece. Usually I'll put this in just the 3D category though. Thanks for the comments :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now