Dan Rugh Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I started this today because I noticed that I haven't drawn anything for a very long time. This is the product of 20 minutes of sketching. There is still more to it that needs drawn, parts that need fixed, and lines that need thinned. I just thought I'd show it to everyone at its different stages. Enjoy! :) [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=436708[/img]
Kaola Su Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Wow Dan, that is looking great so far! I will definately be looking forward to the finished product! Love, Kaola
Little Trigger Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 [color=blue]Awww he looks sad. I hope you finish it soon! Oh, I wonder if he's still alive?[/color]
Shippo Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [color=darkblue] I like it, verry nice, finish it soon! [/color]
Guest Chris Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [color=#707875][b]awesome as always. you draw with the skill of a duck on steroids. very nice indeed.[/b][/color]
Dan Rugh Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 I'm not exactly sure how well ducks on steroids draw, but I think that is a compliment. Skunks on steroids, however, are damn good artists. heh I finally did more on this after 11 days. Kohaku happily has a torso now (he's smiling under that gas mask). All I have to do now is fix it up and then shade it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448209[/img] Tell me if you see anything that doesn't look right on [b]him[/b]. EDIT: I need to fix up the lower part of his body. I didn't notice how wierd it looked until it was on my computer screen.
Dan Rugh Posted August 25, 2003 Author Posted August 25, 2003 [size=1] I know that this is double posting, but c'mon, I posted that almost a month ago.[/size] Well, I finally finished the picture when I was "worm-stricken" and couldn't get on the Internet. I'm very happy with how it turned out in the end. :) [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=472079[/img]
Stuart Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Ohh Hey I havent seen you in almost forever lol ever since you got that bug hmm anyways cool drawing, I guessing inuyasha O_o I dont know but really cool. I think you shoulda put a [i]Hand[/i] written signature on it, just woulda seemed more artistic[sp] lol yeah good job[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now