Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=skyblue]I have NO clue about pretty much anything and everything that's happening on the show .hack//sign. :confused:
The reason I know about it is 'cause I got the game,
.hack//infection (part 1).
But I still wanna learn about the show, too.
Too bad it's being canceled on Toonami though...:bawl: Oh well....:cussing: [/COLOR]
Posted
.Hack//SIGN has not been cancelled. It is still playing every saturday night at 11:00 CST.

You might want to check on Google.com for .Hack//Sign sites. Most have a brief summary of the episodes, and some have full write-ups on everything that happens.

I can try to find one that I saw once before that has good summaries and full write-ups, but I will have to find it again first. :p
Posted
I have all the episodes downloaded and subtittled! I have no need for it on saturday. You should do the same!!
Posted
.hack//IZUAL wrote:[quote]I have all the episodes downloaded and subtittled! I have no need for it on saturday. You should do the same!![/quote]
Well, if they're fansubs, that's pretty much illegal. I just buy the DVDs.. At least I know those are safe and legal.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbzanimegrl17 [/i]
[B]Thanks. I thought they were canceling. I guess they're just gonna stop showing new episodes then, huh? [/B][/QUOTE]

They only made 26-episodes of .hack//SIGN in Japan. And they are going to air all the episodes on SVES (12:00PM EST). Probably followed by another full run.

-Cyber
Posted
Actually 27. Why are they illegal? I would buy them, and I do plan to still buy them later. Money is all tight right now!
Posted
The reason that there illegal is because you downlaoded them and dint pay, thats considered illegal, but most likely no one will sue you.
And about there being 27 episodes..... There is also 28 and 29. Theres a thread that was made not too long ago about the episodes. Go check it out and you'll understand.
Posted
There are actually only 26 episodes in the orginal .Hack//SIGN. Episode 27 was an extra used as a marketing gimmick for the DVD's in Japan. I assume episodes 28 & 29 are the same thing.
Posted
i cant wait till I see episode 27, it is about mimiru, why she plays like she does and a summary of everything from her point of view. maybe 28 and 29 are from BT's and Bears point of view and such!
Posted
actualy I saw 27 it is an actual episode that tells of mimiru's past when she first started playing the game, but no spoilers for you here, you have to watch it to see it.
Guest MasterJosh
Posted
hmm i dont know if itd be illegal technically. not all fan subs are illegal. especially if there is no US counter-part. I dont think anyones going to get on you if you download the latert episodes like episode 27 for example lol, plus how would they catch you. though i know the RIAA has sued some isps and gotten users its different for anime. Unless your running a server they have no way to know you downloaded it. I also dont see hows its wrong especially since the last set of episodes probably wont be released till the end of this year or later -_-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...