Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello. I was wondering if ANYBODY could help me on Dragon Ball Z: The Lagacy Of Goku. I'm at the part after the namek temple. Where you have to fight the boss dudes. Ok, my first questoin is, what level should my guy be on?
Secondly, how many do you have to fight?
THANK YOU:p
Posted
I'm not sure how many, but I know you have to be on level 21 to beat them in a few hits. But around 17 would do.
I've never been plasted the temple, my stupid friend messed up the game. But, does it help?
Posted
Yes, and I tried it at level 22, I kicked their butts in like, 5 mins or so. Now what about frieza? Do you know what level i should be to get recharged or whatever?

never mind, I just beat the game. he he...

[SIZE=1][i]Next time use the edit button.[/i] ^_^[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...