Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X: New FMV Shots (Possible Spoilers Ahead!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Ahh, we all still have quite some time until Final Fantasy X reaches Australia the USA and Europe. So I thought I'd post some newly released FMV shots of the game up here.

If you have any cool FFX shots that you want to add, feel free, but please...so that this thread doesn't take up too much memory, let's keep the images here JUST FFX. If you want screenshot/art threads for another FF game, feel free to start a thread of your own! :)

Just a warning, these shots [i]may[/i] be spoilers for some of you. So if you don't want to see anything revealing at all yet, then don't look. :)

Enjoy![/color]

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/ffx/finalfantasyx_21.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/ffcg/ffcg_15.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/ffcg/ffcg_73.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/ffcg/ffcg_65.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=red]I had to add another one quickly, because I thought that this building looks cool. :) *sigh* I just can't get enough of Final Fantasy X :) [/color]

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/ffcg/ffcg_16.jpg[/IMG]
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, it looks awesome and FF10 looks like it's going to be marine based
Posted
I have already seen all of thoes^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]looking awesome, that girl in the first pic looks a lot like ellone from ff8.... [/B][/QUOTE]

If u didnt know thats Yuna from FFX :D and goto my site:

[URL=http://www.theouterworld.n3.net]The Outer World[/URL]

or goto

[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/theouterworld/screenshots.html]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/theouterworld/screenshots.html[/URL]

for sum other screenshots mine arnt as huge as James' but mine still rock :D
Posted
I got some to
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/36.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/22.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/24.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/26.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/12.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.egmmag.com/Ff/Images/34.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...