Alexa Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [SIZE=1]Being my almighty untalented self, the one that can only make banners has come up with another one. ^.^ its a violet Subaru one. What do you think?[/SIZE]
KittyLynn Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]O.O *falls over* That is awesome!I love the grid fading touch to it. I love how you use purple so well. ^^ -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
juna Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Nod - I agree that it's pretty - very pretty - but I think it's a bit too faded... I know you are prolly going with a lost dreamy look, I dunno, maybe a thin border in the same colour as the font? Nice job. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now