dark lord Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 who here would pay money to see are favorite green friends , picon and piccilo , duke it out
Syk3 Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 You mean Pikkon and Piccolo? Or Paikuhan and Pikoro? I would not want to pay money for it, I am kinda broke anyway. I guess it would be a good match but I already know who would win. There is no doubt in my mind that Piccolo would lose to Pikkon. I would want Piccolo to win though. they are so simalar though. Think about it. Both green, both wear weighted clothing...o wait...those r the only things the same. Anywho, I do not really see the point in which this post was made for. Is there a member named Pikkon and one that is Piccolo and u want them to "fight" online? If so, that belongs in the G and S section.
Break Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 piccolo, i want him to win and he would win!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now