OtakuBoards

What the??

~Boy Wonder~

You know, I've been reading a lot of people's signatures lately, and I noticed that a lot of them have a "friends" list following they're quotes or whatever. I'm wondering how come I'm not on any of those lists! Does it have something to do with the fact that I'm relatively new? Or don't you guys like me? hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I don't have a buddly list, because my sig is,..how shall I put it,..[i]'unique'[/i]...:)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]Lol...it is that....

I don't have a "friend" list...

Someday I might have a "People Who PM'd Me To Be On This List" list, but till then....:rolleyes:

And it never ceases to amaze me that I am on some of these lists...

I've been on the lists of several people I can't stand... I don't post that I want to be on their lists... I certainly don't PM them.... Often, I'm downright rude to them... Tell me...how is it that I end up in their signatures?

::sighs::...and life's still an adventure...

I dont really know why people have them. I guess to show who all are friends. But i dont understand that either. It just says pm me for me to add you. They do not know most of the people, how can you make someone a friend when you do not even know them? I just dont understand. Now if you pmed him and they say, why dont we get to know each other first or talked I could see that, they just start calling complete strangers friends.

Well like transtic said. If it floats your boat, go with it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]See? People have interesting things to say about everything, and this is a perfect example. I wrote that to get something started, and although it isn't big yet, at least people are voicing some opinions. :) My plan has worked perfectly! Muahahaha:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I never know what to put on my signature...

I don't really have any good quotes or anything like that. *shrug*

Oh well, maybe one day I'll come up with something. :)[/color]