~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 You know, I've been reading a lot of people's signatures lately, and I noticed that a lot of them have a "friends" list following they're quotes or whatever. I'm wondering how come I'm not on any of those lists! Does it have something to do with the fact that I'm relatively new? Or don't you guys like me? hehe
Guest Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Because You Need To Read Below It Mostly. It Says PM ME TO BE ON THE LIST....Hint Hint!!
conpiracymonki Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [b]I don't have a buddly list, because my sig is,..how shall I put it,..[i]'unique'[/i]...:)[/b]
Sara Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]I don't have a buddly list, because my sig is,..how shall I put it,..[i]'unique'[/i]...:)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]Lol...it is that.... I don't have a "friend" list... Someday I might have a "People Who PM'd Me To Be On This List" list, but till then....:rolleyes: And it never ceases to amaze me that I am on some of these lists... I've been on the lists of several people I can't stand... I don't post that I want to be on their lists... I certainly don't PM them.... Often, I'm downright rude to them... Tell me...how is it that I end up in their signatures? ::sighs::...and life's still an adventure...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I also don't have a friends list... I don't get why they are there, but hey, whatever floats your boat... for me, thats Japanese lyrics and other stuff...
Seifer Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I dont really know why people have them. I guess to show who all are friends. But i dont understand that either. It just says pm me for me to add you. They do not know most of the people, how can you make someone a friend when you do not even know them? I just dont understand. Now if you pmed him and they say, why dont we get to know each other first or talked I could see that, they just start calling complete strangers friends. Well like transtic said. If it floats your boat, go with it.
~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 See? People have interesting things to say about everything, and this is a perfect example. I wrote that to get something started, and although it isn't big yet, at least people are voicing some opinions. :) My plan has worked perfectly! Muahahaha:devil:
No-Name Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 wow, what a stupid plan. anywho, i dont have a friend list cause itd be so long cause evry1 wants to be my friend. lol.
James Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i] [B]See? People have interesting things to say about everything, and this is a perfect example. I wrote that to get something started, and although it isn't big yet, at least people are voicing some opinions. :) My plan has worked perfectly! Muahahaha:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]I never know what to put on my signature... I don't really have any good quotes or anything like that. *shrug* Oh well, maybe one day I'll come up with something. :)[/color]
Sara Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 My sig... I use things that I've said in the past...quotes from myself, and sometimes from my friends... Once in a while I use a tagline....Glory, but I do love my taglines...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 well, want to see uniqueness?? check my sig out it was i that started it all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now