Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Seth_Aechi
Posted
*is nearly sixteen and has not yet heard anything about his wisdom teeth, good or otherwise*

w00t for me!

Just kidding. Um, I don't know if it's the same, but I had some teeth pulled when I got my braces a few years back. It wasn't so bad, though the cotton didn't taste good :P
Posted
Wisdom teeth usually grown in between the ages of like.. 16 and 25... Mine grew in when I was 18, except the one that seemed to have a problem which took forever to grow (it grew at a slight angle)

Wisdom teeth are usually pulled for several reasons.

1) Your mouth simply isn't big enough for them.
2) They often grow in crooked, which hurts, and then people want the pain to stop so they have Dr. Giggles over there pull 'em
3) There is really no need for em. They don't make you smarter, they are basically just molers that grow in when you're older.
Posted
[color=b60039]Pfft..I didn't even know that there was a rumor that they made you smarter. ::shrug:: ....I'm just glad that I'm getting this over with, but i'm still scared. The IV is all that freaks me out. ::shudder:: ...the nurses will be going "Oh, what a beautiful headband you have.." while they stick that needle up my arm...gah...[/color]
Posted
I hate needles XD

Just just think happy thoughts, Terp ^^ Happy place... happy place... with little gnomes running around with streamers and cows jumping over rainbows with various types of koalas. Yays!
Posted
[color=b60039]Hahah...that gave me a laugh, Dragon....cows jumping over rainbows with various types of koalas??? Hahahahahaha...and gnomes running around with streamers...thank you..watch me crack up while they're inserting it and then it'll be in the wrong place...pftthaahah..

well, everybody, if you don't have any more advice, i'll update you after the surgery, tell you how it went...how it FELT...how bad i looked and for how long! yipee!! [/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial]well, if it makes you feel any better, I had to get some work done on my mouth today at good 'ole Mr. Dentist's office. didn't hurt since they gave me a whopping of novocaine large enough so that I couldn't feel my left ear or my nose for a couple of hours afterward, but now that it's worn off my mouth hurts like all get out. ..................but not that much! really, you'll do fine :D.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Wisdom teeth usually grown in between the ages of like.. 16 and 25... Mine grew in when I was 18, except the one that seemed to have a problem which took forever to grow (it grew at a slight angle)

Wisdom teeth are usually pulled for several reasons.

1) Your mouth simply isn't big enough for them.
2) They often grow in crooked, which hurts, and then people want the pain to stop so they have Dr. Giggles over there pull 'em
3) There is really no need for em. They don't make you smarter, they are basically just molers that grow in when you're older. [/B][/QUOTE]You get more teeth than you already have?! Like.. at the back of them four big teeth at the back of my mouth...? How would they fit? Damnit! How come I never knew of this "wisdom teeth" crap... Yeah, I'm completely mixed in this thing. "Wisdom teeth". I have no idea. If someone could clear me up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...