OtakuBoards

Strange.....

Matt.D

[color=teal] Okay, u know how Kangaskan has a baby in it's poutch? Well, if u breed a Kangaskan when the egg hatches it hatches an adult Kangaskan with a baby in it's poutch!!!!!!!! How could that happen!!!!!!!!Why doesn't the egg hatch a baby??????????? I guess the nintendo game ppl 4got 2 program the baby Kangaskan hatching from the egg. Or mabey their just lazy and didn't feel like programing that in. Or mabey it was a low budget game and they didn't have enough money. What do u think?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I've always been wondering that, and have been waiting for the tpic to show up. But you should send a letter to Nintendo about that. ;) [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Do u know the address?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]about that strange thing, they just forgot and they forgot to make a pre-evolution of him, that's all they forgot [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Well, it wouldn't be a pre-evolution of her it would be still a kangaskan just a baby of it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Oh ya mean in the Nintendo Power book? [/B][/QUOTE]
yup,but it was around issue 42 way back when they still had the zelda comics and mario and star fox and all them.....those were the days

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]
yup,but it was around issue 42 way back when they still had the zelda comics and mario and star fox and all them.....those were the days [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I remember those comics! They should bring them back, they were good...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] I remember those comics! They should bring them back, they were good...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
they sure were.and they need to bring the comics back.my subscription ended right b4 link went after ganon.they were in the castle too :( but when i renewed my subscription,like about 28 issues later,the comics were all gone:(