Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you are, whats the name and what do you play?


I think i told you all before that I play guitar and synth but since then me and my friends have finally pulled together and are doing some stuff together.

We have not wrote any songs yet although my friend justin is in the process. Right now we are just playing covers. I play Guitar mainly but i will be doing the eletronic programming, synth, and rythem stuff since im the only one who knows what there doing with a comp.

Oh we have not decided on a name yet but i think its going to be "Fall-Out" But we have a bunch we are considering.
Posted
Well right now we cover a couple of songs like: Bodies, One Step Closer, Forgotten, Moon Man, and more. YOu can get the basic sound and style of music we play from that. We are currentyl working on a song. "Our" Music has more of a linkin park influence than anything else.
Posted
Well I am in a band and I play the drums. We have made one song, but it is not that good..it is called "Falling Forward". We haven't thought of a name yet it may be Brain Food..WE don't know yet lol...Anyways back to the point we started about a year ago...We like playing Linkin Park, but we also play songs such as "Iron Man" and others.
Posted
Drums are so fun!! I taught (spelling) myself how to play, what about you?? Our band performed in the Middle School talent show and we were voted best outta 7th and 8th grade in the band, and I was awarded 2nd in the school for drummers.. We played our song..Falling Forward...It was kewl...Talk about adrenaline!! Heehee!! Rock rules!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]If you are, whats the name and what do you play?


I think i told you all before that I play guitar and synth but since then me and my friends have finally pulled together and are doing some stuff together.

We have not wrote any songs yet although my friend justin is in the process. Right now we are just playing covers. I play Guitar mainly but i will be doing the eletronic programming, synth, and rythem stuff since im the only one who knows what there doing with a comp.

Oh we have not decided on a name yet but i think its going to be "Fall-Out" But we have a bunch we are considering. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]A few of my friends are in a band. Actually, it's been through quite a lot...they started out as [b]Adrenal[/b] and most of their songs were really heavy sounding...

And then a few members left...I don't know what they are called now. Although I know that they have produced a CD in a recording studio, except they obviously only made about 50 copies or something...since they paid for it themself.

They had some good tracks, too...[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't currently play in a bnad though it's something I've wanted to do. It's been an idea in the air betweeen me ad my friends but nothing settled yet. My freind can play bass, and my other freind can play the guitar, I'm soon enough going to invest in one, and my other freind said he'll just bang on trash cans til he can afford drums, lol :D But if we ever did get a band together the soud would probably be something between Nickleback and System of a Down.. I'm the only one that can actually sing some how between us:D[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...