Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I was reading the back of my second .hack//sign DVD today and noticed that on the back they have words scattered around. These are the words I was able to see.
1. Hot-Blooded
2. Greedy (BT *laughs*)
3. Soul
4. Haleidoscope (nirr?)
5. Great Seal
6. Bottomless
7. Spiral
8. Sleepy
9. Sinliny (not sure because it was hard to read)

Well, What do you think these mean? I think they may have to do with the 3 keyword you use to get to different fields, but im not sure. what do you think?
Posted
I don't know but it's probly some thing for the game like this.

Delta Spiral Soul Hot-blood or Delta Greedy Sleepy Bottomless im going to try it on the game. but i will look into if it means anything.
Posted
Hmm, thats intersting. i wonder, maybe i'll try it (and end up going to a lv. 70 dungen and dying about 8 times in one shot just because i am very cirios) lol but thats a good theory.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]Well, I was reading the back of my second .hack//sign DVD today and noticed that on the back they have words scattered around. These are the words I was able to see.
1. Hot-Blooded
2. Greedy (BT *laughs*)
3. Soul
4. Haleidoscope (nirr?)
5. Great Seal
6. Bottomless
7. Spiral
8. Sleepy
9. Sinliny (not sure because it was hard to read)

Well, What do you think these mean? I think they may have to do with the 3 keyword you use to get to different fields, but im not sure. what do you think? [/B][/QUOTE] That's exaclty what they are. Some I don't know about and don't even have, but you can mix three of those words together and generate a field in the video games. Unfortunately, there's no way to know which mix is the one they are hinting at (that is, if they are hinting at one at all). Good eye, K.K.C. I guess I'll try mixing a few and see what happens. Haha, I was just starting to visit more fields. Guess I'll give those a shot! :)
Posted
Here is on that I found online that was printed in a manga (not yet translated). [spoiler]Use numbers 6, 3, and 4 (In that order) in Mutation's Carmina Gadelic server, and at the gott statue you will find an item that amps up your water element by 3 points.[/spoiler]

Ohh, and by the way. Number 4 is spelled Kaleidoscope. I have no clue about #9, though.
Posted
^_^' You would understand why were surprised because of an older thread. The titles of the .hack//sign DVDs spell "LOGOUT" so, ever sence then we've been seeing if there are any other secrets. But, you could be right....

Hey, wanna join the we hate BT club?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]OK I think you guys are just freaking over something that the people that made the DVD just put on there to describe the basis of the show. That's my take on it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know i am freaking out. but there might be something out of this. im almost done with the words in the game i did all this so far.

Delta greedy,hot-blood,great seal
Delta greedy,hot-blood,spiral.
Delta greedy,smiling,great seal
Delta greedy,smiling,spiral.

I'm probly over doing it but i do that. I know it's probly for looks but i will look inti it any way.

K.K.C can i join the i hate BT club.
Posted
[quote]
OK I think you guys are just freaking over something that the people that made the DVD just put on there to describe the basis of the show. That's my take on it.
[/quote]

They are not really freaking out, Heavyblade. The DVD's have the words on there specifically for usage on the games. It is just a matter of which game and which words to use. (I just use cheat sites to find out since I do not have the DVD's of SIGN :p)
Posted
Hey, this is kinda on the subject. Does anyone here get Playstation Magazine? There was an ad for OUTBREAK in it, and there was keywords in the add too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kiteS23 [/i]
[B]Hey, this is kinda on the subject. Does anyone here get Playstation Magazine? There was an ad for OUTBREAK in it, and there was keywords in the add too. [/B][/QUOTE]


Do you mean the full three-part keywords, or just random single words spread across the page? Also, which issue/month was it (hopefully Borders will have it).
Posted
It's in the August 2003 one (Vol. 7, #74). Bah, I don't see any keywords... There's only a joke there that I don't get, and not much else. [quote]In part 3 of the .hack serieis, you are faced with the distinct possibility that [spoiler]this virus might be unstoppable[/spoiler], [I]leaving .hack part 4 to be something developed by Mr. Nawton or Sam Antic. And still no internet fees invovled![/I][/quote] I just don't get it (the part I italicized)... Meh, there's a cool picture that I would love to use as a background, but nothing else worthwhile.

EDIT: Oh, and the spoiler is ok for anyone who has completed part 2.
Posted
There are keywords on that ad in issue #71. They are Abrasive False Tragedy. I think that you will use them in part three but I wasn't sure. I wanted to check in mutation, but I loaned the game out to my friend. And by the way, there is no server by the keywords.
Posted
I think they would have to be used in part three. I do not recall seeing the words "False" or "Tragedy" on the lists for Mutation. (That does not mean they are not there, it just means I do not remember them) I guess that each volume will have more and more words to use.
Posted
Hmm... Well, the ones hidden in the LIMINALITY DVDs get you special items at the gott statue, but those are given to you, so I guess that doesn't go into the category of "found keywords..." However, in my random dungeon crawling (yeah, I play for fun and go to new dungeons), I did come upon a place that has Sports Drinks, the only trade bait that you can't find in a given area. I'll check my history if you actually want it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B] However, in my random dungeon crawling (yeah, I play for fun and go to new dungeons), I did come upon a place that has Sports Drinks, the only trade bait that you can't find in a given area. I'll check my history if you actually want it. [/B][/QUOTE]


Sports Drinks are found in any dungeon (by breaking Jars, Urns, Skeletons, etc) on a level that has a Thunder element. I will list the items and the element for the field they are in

Sports Drink-Thunder
Cooked Bile-Darkness
Burning Oil-Fire
Pure Water-Water
Well Water-Earth
Holy Sap-Wood

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...