Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is TRUELY the longest time I've taken out to make an RPG. And it may be the longest you have to if you join this. It's an epic RPG where you go against 4 other people to become the Lord of Thieves. You simply steal, murder, recruit, capture, ramshack, and more to overcome the opponents and obstacles of the game! The deal is you start out with 2000 Gold. By the end of the game, only one thief will still have money while the others are dead broke.

To learn how to sign up, check the site I took the liberty of making for this game. Don't join if you don't wish to take on such an epic.

[URL=http://lothieves.cjb.net]Click to begin your new life[/URL]

Spots:

1. Spikey (Ryan the Gambler)
2. aYokano (Kai Shadow)
3. KnightoftheRose (Esrie Fortune)
4. JJRiddler (Frealin)
5. gamemasterkev00 (Deathevn)
Posted
[B]Name:[/B] Ryan the Gambler

[B]Race:[/B] Elf

[B]Class:[/B] Warrior

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Resistance:[/B] Water

[B]Weakness:[/B] Fire


[B]HP:[/B] 10

[B]MP:[/B] 5

[B]ATK:[/B] 10

[B]DEF:[/B] 5


[B]Colors (Male Elf)[/B]

[B]Hair:[/B] Green

[B]Left Eye:[/B] Black

[B]Right Eye:[/B] Black

[B]Skin Color:[/B] Pale Tan

[B]Cloak:[/B] Red

[B]Shirt:[/B] Black

[B]Pants:[/B] Black

[B]Gloves:[/B] Brown

[B]Boots:[/B] Brown

[B]Pendant:[/B] Dark Blue
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Name:Kai Shadow

Race:Necormane

Class:Necormacer

Gender:Male

Resistance:Dark

Weakness:Light

HP:10

MP:10

ATK:5

DEF:5

Appearance (Colors)

Colors (Male Necormane):

Hair-Long and black

Left Eye-Red

Right Eye-Blue

Cape-Black

Shirt-Black

Pants-Black

Skin Color-Pale White

Shoes-Black

Ok,I hope this is good.[/COLOR]
Posted
[b]Name:[/b] Esrie Fortune

[b]Race:[/b] Human

[b]Class:[/b] Ranger

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Resistance:[/b] Dark

[b]Weakness:[/b] Wind

[b]HP:[/b] 10

[b]MP:[/b] 8

[b]ATK:[/b] 5

[b]DEF:[/b] 7

[b]Hair:[/b] Silver

[b]Left Eye:[/b] Blue

[b]Right Eye:[/b] Blue

[b]Skin Color:[/b] Coffee

[b]Scarf:[/b] Grey

[b]Wrist Braces:[/b] Silver

[b]Belt:[/b] Brown

[b]Shirt:[/b] Light Grey

[b]Pants:[/b] Leather (A Medium Brown)

[b]Boots:[/b] Leather (A Medium Brown)
Posted
If no one else joins in the next day or so, I'll start it.

As for pictures and the world map, those won't be posted until the RPG starts. They will be on the site with plenty more things that will appear at the beginning. It'd be best to save the map when you see it.
Posted
Name: Frealin

Race: Necromane

Class: Neocramncer

Gender: Male

Resistance: Dark

Weakness: Earth

HP: 5

MP: 10

ATK: 5

DEF: 10

Hair- Grey

Left Eye- Dark Blue

Right Eye- Red (It is a magic eye)

Cape- Dark Green

Shirt- Light Black

Pants- Dark Grey

Skin Color- Silver

Shoes- Boots (Leather)
Posted
Dragon Warrier
I am very sorry but I will be gone from Tuesday to about Tuesday on a family trip. I will not probably be abke to post. If you can't have that I can delete my post.

Edit: WHEE! Lol. Thanks.
Posted
Name: Deathevn

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Gender: Male

Resistance: Wind

Weakness: Earth

HP:10

MP:5

ATK:10

DEF:5

Hair- black

Left Eye-red

Right Eye-red

Skin Color- light white

Scarf-white

Wrist Braces-black

Belt-white

Shirt-black

Pants-black

Boots-black

I've kinda got a black and white thing going, eh?
Posted
yep, I have. I own it, and beat it sveral times. If you look at the Golden Sun:Age of Prevention adventure thread, you'll see me with the same name. My alter-ego, no?
Posted
:P You all are fools. Unfortunately, one can only steal from a person if they sleep and even then, gthey can only rob them once while they sleep until they wake up and sleep again. Sleep helps recover lost HP and MP :) Yays! It's a risk, but what the hey.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...