otakukev Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 yah, and even if it isn't, which I doubt, we'll have fun robbing each other amidst the chaos. Heehee...
The Harlequin Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [font=gothic][color=indigo]Enough talk, more stealin'! Ye all okay with that?[/font][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Hehe. But of course, Har XD But anywho, i'm almost done setting up. The map should completed today and other junk is in order. I also forgot to toss in shields and helmets in the armor list so I'll make sure to do that. expect the RPG to start today or tomorrow :)
otakukev Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Umm... everything on the sight looks fine except for the map, which is nowhere to be found. Maybe someone stole it...[/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 It's up now, Kev. I didn't have it up yet because it wasn't finished. But it is now up as well as the RPG itself! [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=28046[/url] YAYS!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now