Jump to content
OtakuBoards

medivh


Recommended Posts

Guest masterbird
Posted
just some sketch........
Posted
O_o Dats very very good! I like it. Even though the character is creepy... But you did a good job showing that. The only thing that i see that needs work is the head. It seems to small and too "flat" looking. But good job ^_^
Rating: 9/10
Guest masterbird
Posted
thz man.........i will try to improve the head.......
im new here...can i post another work in same tread???
Posted
Yeah, you can post another piece in the same thread, If you want you can have your own little art thread that you can post all your work at. Im a girl so ya know... but dont worry, I get alot of that. Welcome to the boards ^_^
Posted
Go ahead; it would be really pointless if you continuously made threads for different work when they could be controlled in a single thread. Just don't forget not to double post! ;)
Guest masterbird
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterbird [/i]
[B]just some sketch........ [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=orangered][size=1]lAs Syk3 already said, please do not post two times in a row. Thanks. -Sara[/size][/COLOR]
Posted
O_o Wow! Cool! Looks like it could be something from a video game or something like that. I like it. ^^ I know you never asked for a rating but I'm giving one anyways. 9.5/10 Your a good artist, hope to see more of your art work.
~~~
Off topic: Hee, as you can see I go around the board very fast.
Guest masterbird
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterbird [/i]
[B]hehehe just kidding.......
.[url]http://64.4.14.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=4685dac347d7b2937e387c928c3e23a4&lat=1058750738&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eotakuboards%2ecom%2fregister%2ephp%3fa%3dact%26u%3d5989%26i%3d60942079........[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
*claps you in changes and hollers toward Chris* We got another peep for the Otaku Elite Club!

Back to you now. Very WarCraftesque-ish. And you paid very careful attention to detail, for which I applaud you. Plus, seeing something non-anime is sorta a welcome breather for me. *is pummeled on all sides* HEY! I said a welcome breather! I didn't say I hated anime! :blackeye: :bawl:

Solid 1o there. Do you do color? (A question I ask all my b/w peoples. ^^)
Guest masterbird
Posted
yup i do color............
Posted
[size=1] O_O Woah....::makes masterbird favorite artist on OB::.....I think I'm going to sit here in awe of your pictures. Very, [i]very[/i] nice shading! I love how you do it, and your fantasy-type drawing really pulls me in. Very good, solid 10, as Ginnylyn said. And repeating what she said again, it's nice to see something non-anime and more realistic, and I know for certain that realistic is harder than anime.

Anyways, I love your drawings, you're definately going to get into the Otaku Artists Elite club. Somehow....::cackled madly::[/size]
Guest masterbird
Posted
actualy wat u mean by double posting?
is it cannot post again n again in my own tread?
then wat can i do if i want to post again my work?
thz 4 leting me know........
Guest masterbird
Posted
okok....so i need to put in new tread if i want to post another artwork rite??
Posted
You really are a great artist! All your work is great! ^^ And what they mean by double posting is you can't post once then post again. It gose for every thing on OB. If you have anything you wanted to post and no one else has posted merge it into one post by using edit. Or you'll have to wait till some one else post. Anyways your one of the best artist I've seen on OB that haven't post anime. It's a relief to see more people doing things besides anime. YOu don't need to make another thread just wait till some one else post.
Guest masterbird
Posted
oic..........i understand it now.......
thz........
Posted
^^ It's great, it looks like it was done with air brush. Which my guess of air brush is wrong. I like it, I give it a 9/10. What did you use to make the pic?
Guest masterbird
Posted
emmmm.......just normal brush........
nothin more........
1 brush will do........
Posted
O.O Normal brush? *looks back at pic* *claps* You really are good at art. I'll just take it as you do different kinds of art. And are good at all the ones you like to do. You could very well one day be a great artist.
Posted
[size=1]Ergh. [i]Please[/i] do not double post. And as wonderful as your artwork is, keep in mind that we're a "family-friendly" board.

Put a little more effort into your posts; they are very difficult to read.

-Sara[/size]
Guest masterbird
Posted
another sketches.........
cannot post another tread so need to edit......
[IMG]http://www.getcybered.com/sites/gilllll/data/home/87.JPG[/IMG]

my 3d
[url]http://www.getcybered.com/sites/gilllll/data/home/TEST_2.JPG[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by soup [/i]
[B]er,my god. [/B][/QUOTE] That my friend is Spam.... welcome to OB. ^_^

WOW, MB..i LUV all the pics, you have a nice sort of D&D feel about your work. ...Excluding that last robot pic, which completely took me for a loop, didn't seem up your alley... heh.

Great work.. can't wait to see more. ?ßÖ__Öß?
Guest masterbird
Posted
hahaha so happy to hear that.......juna..
i hv seeen ur pic...found that u r a pretty girl...
hehe....
my artwork i think may be later after i scan then onli can post....
now workin on other things....
another artwork.....:tasty:
[url]http://www.getcybered.com/sites/birdy/data/home/113.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.getcybered.com/sites/birdy/data/home/116.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...