Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, I drew these 2 & I'm pretty pleased so tell me what you think of them, I'll have 2 wait 2 post the 2nd 1 though so I'll post the better 1 first. (its hard to see so you to point your mouse at it & inlarge it):
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ Very cute. You have improved by what I can see...practicing in NC, huh? Lol, I suggest making her legs a bit more far apart, and making fingers on her peace sign....Wow, it looks like a bunny! ::adds more cute points:: [/size]
Posted
s.c.,lol. but yes, i have been practicing. thanks ^-^

I'll attatch the 2nd pic.<--(her body is too small! lol)
Posted
[color=teal]Mod approved double post. Post before it was deleted due to late spam. -Syk3[/color]

i have a few more but they are messed. I'll put 1 more of the current 1's up then I'll draw some more.:whoops:
Posted
I like the second one u posted best! The chibi's are sooooo cute!!! I like the way you drew ur eyes on the first and second one. They are all soooooo cute!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
thanks! heres a new 1! i really like this 1! tell me what u think..
remember u have 2 hover over them & enlarge them!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color=silver] [size=0] oo, i like ur most recent one the best! (haha..its the latest and the greatest!) that one and the two b4 them..i give um all 1o/1o! [/color] [/size]
Posted
How ever many I happen to draw I guess ^^ Tell me what some of the problems are & I'll be sure to fix them! THanks Jean Kean! I didnt get a cookie this time ^^0


edit--

heres a new one i drew at school the other day durign lit. & science. I was bored & didnt want to pay attention...lol


[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/chibinaru002.jpg[/IMG]

~NaRu
Posted
[color=silver] [size=0] omg! its sooo cute!*gives jessie cookie* ^^ i like the way u draw ur eyes. The only thing wrong with this one is the left eye (the one that's winking) looks a littl crooked...but over all i give u a 9.5/10! [/size] [/color]
Posted
lol, thanks, I know her eye is crooked....I tried that & left it that way because i didnt want to mess with it...lol

YAY! I got a cookie! ^^

I know, lined paper is not good, but i was at school & thats all i had, plus i wasnt planing on posting it...i didnt know how it was going to turn out.

about the forehead, i noticed that also but not until i scanned it. oh well, I'll be sure to fix that on the next sketch.

i'll post more soon...

~NaRu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nezzyjean [/i]
[B][color=silver] [size=0] oo, i like ur most recent one the best! (haha..its the latest and the greatest!) that one and the two b4 them..i give um all 1o/1o! [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Please expand in your posts like the way you did your second post in this thread. Get into detail on what is good and what needs improving. *wonders if [i]anyone[/i] reads the stickies at the top of the forum*
Posted
o no! for some reason one of my posts are gone!

I'll post it agian then ::sigh::

I did this one for an [B]Animerica[/B] drawing thing. The theme this month is punk...lol

sadly enough, i HAD to color it. thats what the artical said. ::sigh:: i i suck at coloring....lol

you know the drill...hover over the picture & enlarge it. lol

let me know what you think ^^

~NaRu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...