DarK DeatH Posted July 31, 2003 Author Posted July 31, 2003 Here Astro, your banner. Sorry, but the pic couldn't be changed any further for better wuality, it was literally a piece of junk the one you sent me -_- Oh yeah, and thanks Arkadyz ^^ Yeah, I usually don't waste more than 15 minutes on a banner... Sometimes if it really needs a lot of editting, then it may take more time. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=451010[/img]
Arkadyz Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 [color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Oh wow I wish I could make something that good in 15 min...yeesh... I like the astro boy banner...The blue is nice and the pic has that old look to it that goes perfectly with Astro Boy... Oh BTW I whipped up a Av real quick to go with your banner you made me...I hope it works good enough with it... :rolleyes: [/color][/font][/b]
DarK DeatH Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 Well, I've told you about it already, so no need to cluster up my thread with junk ^^; jk, but yeah, no need to post it here, I gave you all the "tips" you needed. And Arkadyz, tomorrow I'm gonna make you an avi to match the banner OK? Not now though, for I am tired ::yawns::
Kaola Su Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Oh wow! They are all lookin good as always! I had no idea that you made that one for Arkadyz! I noticed it and liked it a lot, but I didn't bother looking at who made it for some reason! LOL Love, Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted August 2, 2003 Author Posted August 2, 2003 Arkadyz, get your avatar. I hope you like it, for I did :D [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=452591[/img]
Arkadyz Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Ah you suck DD...You put my homemade Av to shame...Damn you :p I gotta learn how to use PS someday...sighz... ANYwayz I love it goes nicely with the banner...Very cool effects over her face and the text is really sweet ***Didnt even remeber requesting an av*** My memory stinks...heh... :D [/color][/font][/b]
DarK DeatH Posted August 2, 2003 Author Posted August 2, 2003 Nah, you didn't ask, but I don't like to have a just partially done job :D
ChibiChaos Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 As I told you before.... DUDE. and I add, Damn, I wish I could do that
DarK DeatH Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 Here is a banner I made for FartMaster. What do ya all think? [color=white]Yeah, you wish... Mwahahahaha, I'm the l33t35t[/color] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453559[/img]
Stuart Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I dont like how bright and how blurry it is on Kenshins face. Shame on you *Throws a peanut at DD*
DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 And here's one new banner. What do ya all think? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=460329[/img]
DarK DeatH Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Syk's probably gonna delete this post but whatever... Here is KKC's banner. Tell me about it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465080[/img] *edit* And this one too: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465098[/img]
Guest XBebop Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 You're a great artist DD. I wish i could be as good at design as you ( like the circle things.. O.O;; i've never fully figured it out, i tried once, it's work out too well, heh. ). I'm just good at random abstract graphics. But all and all i give all your work a 8.3/10 ( sorry if you've received 10/10's but i come from forums where there are 3D graphcis artists and people that are WAY better than us all around. Sorry. )
DarK DeatH Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 Uh... I don't really care if you give me a 9.3 dude, you don't have to apologize ^^;; I personally am happy with my stuff and am also learning 3D, and if people don't like my stuff the way they are, there is nothing I can do, so there is no need to apologize for such a minimal thing ^^;;
Stuart Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [color=brown][size=1]OMG I love the gundom banner its just awesome.. I love the color blue so.. that probly explains why ^_^ Hey maybe you can make me a banner somtime, im looking for somone ^_~ Awesome work![/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now