OtakuBoards

DarK stuff.

DarK DeatH

Here Astro, your banner.
Sorry, but the pic couldn't be changed any further for better wuality, it was literally a piece of junk the one you sent me -_-
Oh yeah, and thanks Arkadyz ^^ Yeah, I usually don't waste more than 15 minutes on a banner... Sometimes if it really needs a lot of editting, then it may take more time.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=451010[/img]

[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Oh wow I wish I could make something that good in 15 min...yeesh...

I like the astro boy banner...The blue is nice and the pic has that old look to it that goes perfectly with Astro Boy...

Oh BTW I whipped up a Av real quick to go with your banner you made me...I hope it works good enough with it... :rolleyes: [/color][/font][/b]

Well, I've told you about it already, so no need to cluster up my thread with junk ^^;
jk, but yeah, no need to post it here, I gave you all the "tips" you needed.
And Arkadyz, tomorrow I'm gonna make you an avi to match the banner OK? Not now though, for I am tired ::yawns::

[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Ah you suck DD...You put my homemade Av to shame...Damn you :p

I gotta learn how to use PS someday...sighz...

ANYwayz I love it goes nicely with the banner...Very cool effects over her face and the text is really sweet ***Didnt even remeber requesting an av*** My memory stinks...heh...

:D
[/color][/font][/b]

Syk's probably gonna delete this post but whatever... Here is KKC's banner. Tell me about it.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465080[/img]
*edit* And this one too:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465098[/img]

Guest XBebop
You're a great artist DD. I wish i could be as good at design as you ( like the circle things.. O.O;; i've never fully figured it out, i tried once, it's work out too well, heh. ). I'm just good at random abstract graphics.

But all and all i give all your work a 8.3/10 ( sorry if you've received 10/10's but i come from forums where there are 3D graphcis artists and people that are WAY better than us all around. Sorry. )

Uh... I don't really care if you give me a 9.3 dude, you don't have to apologize ^^;;
I personally am happy with my stuff and am also learning 3D, and if people don't like my stuff the way they are, there is nothing I can do, so there is no need to apologize for such a minimal thing ^^;;