Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, I know that I don't have a "New Game," (Majora's Mask, or the two GBC Zeldas) but I need to know tips, if anyone has any.
I need some tips to get Epona in the second race Ingo challenges you to. I can't wager 50 rupees every time...soon I'm broke!
If anyone has any tips that would help me win this race, I would appreciate it. A lot.

-Link2000
Posted
remember to use carrots wisely (save a couple for the last turn), keep tight around the turns. inigo tends to drift out around some of them. if nothing else, just keep close to him until the last turns, then use your carrots to blow past him.
Posted
if i remember right, you have to go 2 laps.
but n e wayz
only use tyhe carrots when you are slowing down,don't approach the jumnps at an angle, and don't use carrots on the low jumps.
it is all on timing the carrots just right
Posted
sia, you're thinking about malon's challenge (after you get epona). Link2000 needs help to beat inigo and get her (no jumps, just a one lap race) nice to see you trying to help tho :D
Posted
I'd like to say thank you to the people who responded to my question on how to beat the second race to get Epona.
The tips helped me a lot!

Thanks Again!

-Link2000

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]keep the thank yous in the same thread... but on behalf of all your welcome that what we are here for is to help[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
yay:D but i was wondering, what does the cow eat, i mean she's inside your house every time you stop by. just one of those little things that makes you go aaarrrrrggggghhhhh :wigout:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
another tip, for racing, is to never use your last carrot. once you use all but the last one, wait for them to recharge. you get them back quicker, that way.
Posted
yup navi, i'm definitely of the silly persuasion ;) :p

but epona gets all of the yummy pasture grass and it's never winter, so its there alll year long :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...