Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Ooder
Posted
[color=green]wow good job :D ! Im no expert at banners, i have only made one and this is your second. It is better than anything i could put together, good job. By the way, if your computer was not messed up what program would you have used? the only one i know of is paint :( [/color]
Posted
umm... I would have used adobe photoshop, but I'd downloaded too much stuff onto my comp. Evidently the warning wasn't kidding when it said some things wouldn't work correctly.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]That's very nice for a second banner, I would only suggest that you save your banners under a PNG file. It clears them up more. Otherwise, it's a very good banner! ^^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...