Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, I never realized how bad it is until I got it on the web. I couldn't remember how Vash's coat was designed, and I lapsed a bit into my own style instead of remaining in Trigun-mode... The water color background could have been better, too. Oh well.
Posted
[size=1]It is a very good picture. The background is nice. Vash's hair is cool! And his clothing is okay. It is nicely colored.
I think everything is cool. So keep up the good work! ^_^[/size]
Posted
how come everyone is drawing vash these days? I dont find his character design that interesting; in fact, I don't really like his costume at all =\

but oh well. I think his head is a bit small XD
Posted
[size=1] What? I love Vash's character design. I wish I had his red trenchcoat thingy.

Anyways, nice picture. I think everything is in proportion, though I can see what you meant when you said you tracked off the Trigun style.^_^ Like the watercolor...Good job![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...