conpiracymonki Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [b][size=1]I was testing the trendwhore waters with my toes, lol. I assure you, this will never happen again >.<[/b] You'd be surprised how far a Windows Media Player screenshot can go.. =p[/size] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=443287[/img]
Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Haha, I think it is kinda funny. But I have to say I don't like the yellowish colored glare in the middle. I think it would look a lot better if it were a different color. But it isn't bad for a teeny-tiny banner! I am actually going smaller now also! Love, Kaola
Ellimist_CSL Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Its allright but I would have made it a little bit bigger. Other than that its allright
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now