Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know they're not very good but anyway... I was just playing with psp & made these...let me know what you think
bath banner1-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/narubanner2.jpg[/IMG]

the was another here but it just took up memory & really sucked so its gone now!

beach banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/Lh04banner.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Nice work, I really like the font on the first and it seems to fit well. The middle one is creative but just a little too choppy in my opinion. The last one is my favorite. The picture if very colorful and it works on a white background, but the text seems rather squashed. I'd recommend a smaller font size and perhaps a border on that text to make it pop out a bit more.

Overall, a nice effort.
Posted
[size=1] [color=silver]whoah! Nice banners naru! YOu used nicely matching texts, and good pictures...i can never seem to match texts with banners well..:( well keep up the good work! i like 'em![/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1] Meh...I don't think the text matches very well. But very nice job on the banner themselves. I'm partial to the one in the middle, it looks creative, but at the same time messy. I like the third on the best, the picture is nice. I like the Washout thing you did, too.

The first one's image looks a bit pixelated, but it's allright.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I have to say, that I really like the 3rd on the best. The first one is . . . off in some way (I think it's the text), the second one . . . well, it's blurry. It looks funky.

But the third looks nice. ^_^ I think that the text matches, and it's all-in-all a cute picture. ^_^

--Sere

P.S. Maladjusted, I think your banner is just [B]sick.[/B] Do you have some sort of mental problem?[/size]
Posted
thanks for the suggestions....I was just randomly trying stuff, but I'll work on thm soon, like in 5 seconds when I deside to get up & move to the other computer......

::time goes by...::

Ok I re-did the 2nd & 3rd banner & made a new 1. let me know what you think ^^:

naru banner 3-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/narubanner3.jpg[/IMG]

Love Hina beach banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/Lh04banner.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
The first one is much better, Very nice. And the second one.. The new color text fits with the back.. Very nicely done :)

Opps I forgot. The text color on the first one seems a little bright idk, Just does to me
Posted
heres my newest banner, lol, tell me what you think!

Mutsumi-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/mutsumibanner.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I notice you had a little trouble cuting the pic out ^_^
Just practice at it more, And change the color font to somthing besides blue, Nice job :)
Posted
is it that obvious?? aw....i like the blue! lol

well, since I have so much time on my hands I made 2 more:

as horribley scarey as it is..yes, i made a hamtaro banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/hamtarobanner.jpg[/IMG]

cute little chibi ryoko banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/ryokochibibanner.jpg[/IMG]

again,let me know what you think! lol, please dont be too harsh, I know they suck! lol,just kinding
Posted
EVIL!!!! I cant stand Hamtaro.. The evil is unabarable...

Nice I like the text on the second one, But like I said.. U should practice using freehand when cutting out pics, Just take your time and ya.
Posted
Wow, you are a very talented banner maker here on the boards! You have really outdone yourself with all your banner! I actually saved all of them! LOL, I hope you keep up the good work and keep 'em coming!

Do you mind if I ask you to make a Kaolla Su banner or a Nyamo Namo (Spring movie) banner? I would appreciate it very much! In return I could make you a Naru banner that you can use if you'd like!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] The changes you made on the "blurry" banner made it much nicer loking! I think the text is fine on the beach banner, and that last one on the 1st page, nice, just change the color of the text and it'll be much better! And those two new ones are soo cuute! You have really outdone yourself, they are like, perfect! nothin i can say about improving them! good job ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Nice job on the new text on your Love Hina beach banner, Naru. The text really pops out now and it works way better than my border suggestion.
Posted
awwww...::blushes again:: thanks ^^

well, heres another banner, Its not very good but oh well!

Su Banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/subanner.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...