eleanor Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] Right now, I'm pretty bored and I had some old and new banners lying around...so I decided to make this thread. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/Image13.jpg[/IMG] This was a banner I used just recently, it's a picture of Schuldig from WeiB Kreuz. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/Vincentbanner.jpg[/IMG] Banner I made recently...I'm partial with it. I don't like it too much, but I think it's allright. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/hdbannerv3.bmp[/IMG] Very recent banner, it's a new version of the one I made before it. Yes, it's Harry and Draco, and the artwork was done by Ruaki. I love this banner... [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/kworushinji.bmp[/IMG] I don't like how this banner turned out...but I love Kaworu/Shinji and I had to make a banner of it! And the image is official...further proving their relationship! ::laughs insanely:: [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/leonbanner.bmp[/IMG] Artwork also done by Ruaki (she's great, huh?). I'm okay with it.[/size]
Mina Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]They're all good. The text on the first is bit funky, but it seems to fit well enough. Ruaki's a great artist...luv her pics.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Stuart Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Hmmm for some reason, I cant see anything all of them are just Little red X. I wanna see then!
eleanor Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] Fixed it! Sorry, I rearranged my file manager at 250free and of course, the URL changed...heh. Here are some more! [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/adgif.gif[/IMG] I really liked this one, it's the [adult swim] banner. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/asukabanner.jpg[/IMG] Okay with this one.... [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/asukabanner2.jpg[/IMG] Nothing to say here. ^_^ [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/bannersorav2.bmp[/IMG] Don't like this one much. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/darkbanner.bmp[/IMG] I LOVE this banner! Dark is so cute....::drools:: [/size]
Shinmaru Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I like all your banners but my favorite is still the [Adult Swim] banner...I still read it every time I see it. Do you know how much time I've wasted staring at that thing lol?
Stuart Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 O aswome, I can see them now yay! I love the vincent banner I like the pic you used it macths very nicey with the color too. Keep them coming :) O and the guy with the purple hair is my favorite :)
juna Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 *Groan* I wish peeps posted on my thread like they do yours.. heh, but I digress. I love all the banner work, big shocker there..., best in my opinion... #'s 1, 2, 5, 7, 8 & 10. The others are cool, just somefin about em doesnt strike my fancy..... shrug... all time faves.. hurmm, 1 & 10. Very nice, as always.... ^_^
eleanor Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1]Ok, thanks everyone! [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/ayabanner.bmp[/IMG] I love Aya... [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/dnangelbannerv2.jpg[/IMG] Another DN Angel banner. The picture is Daisuke. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/ephemeralbanner.jpg[/IMG] Picture done by Ephemeral on DeviantART. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/ggxbanner.bmp[/IMG] Art done by Ruaki, her website is called Valhalla. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/kaworuv3.bmp[/IMG] Recent banner I had posted. I really liked this one. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/omibanner.jpg[/IMG] Heh, third WeiB Kreuz banner. The little guy there is Omi, some computer genious. ^_^ [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/trowaduobanner.bmp[/IMG] Banner of Trowa and Duo.[/size]
Naru Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 I like the Sora one!!! its soooo cute!! lol i give them all 10/10!!
KittyLynn Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]You have really out done yourself. ^__^ They are amazing! Keep posting more, you have real talent. ^^ -Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
nezzyjean Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [size=0] [color=silver]Whoah! Your banners are amazing!! I like all the dn angel, evangelion, weiB kreuz, sora, and adult swim ones best! (couldnt decide between them all!) Can you make me a banner??[/color] [/size]
eleanor Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ You'd have to PM me about that.[/size] [size=1] Ok....this banner is my fisrt try at text animation that looks cool (so, that's excluding the adult swim banner). It didn't turn out...good, but Keyblade requested it and that's what I did. Hope it's...ok. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/julia.gif[/IMG] Yes, the text is supposed to shake. It's like...how life shaky. Uh...I'll just stop talking now.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now