Epitome Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Has anyone ever read or even heard of this book. My brothers friend recommened it to me and I was wondering what you guys thought of it if you have read it.
Corey Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 My friend, do not just read the [i]Hitchhikers Guid to the Galaxy[/i], read all five in the siries. They are amazingly fun to read when you are tired.
Mist Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] *smiles triumphantly* I have! I didn't like them, but I forced my self throught the first three![/color][/size]
Raiha Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [color=royalblue]I LOVE THEM ALL! My personal favorite being "So Long and Thanks For All The Fish." It's very cute. Btw, you should remember this number. 42.[/color]
Sara Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [size=1]Heh, Doug Adam's [i]Hitchhiker[/i] "trilogy" has something of a cult following. I say, read 'em. ^_~ Personally, I loved 'em. heh. Funny as all get out. [/size]
Corey Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 My geometry teacher got really pissed at me one time because I had no idea how to do the homework, so I just put down a bunch of 42's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now