OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deathevn wondered if Ransom was following him; since he left the armory Ransom had been in the same place as him. Now he followed him into the pub. Deathevn saw Chance and guessed that he must have arrived while he was in the armory, since Deathevn had left him behind while he travelled to Transqee. He would go speak to him, but for now he didn't have enough money. So he went up to the first dwarf.

[b]Deathevn:[/b]Hello, my good fellow. Is there something I can help you with?

OOC: I may have told some of you already, but The Harlequin PMed me and said that you should try to limit the one sentence posts. Try to make them as long as you can. I will make mine the same ;)
------------
gamemasterkev00

Dwarf1: Actually, I lost my baby imp. I can't find him anywhere. He's easy to pick out since he has a red dot on his foreheard. His name is Spots. My name is Renferd. Will you help me, kind lad?

Except quest?

Yes <
No
------------
Spikey

Nothing special here, but a tree. Wow that's common. Imps leapt from the tree and scurried. Must be the scared type.

Deathevn laughed.

[b]Deathevn:[/b]Alright, I'll help you out. I happen to have a baby imp of my own! Though I thought I was the only one. His name is Maverick. To tell the truth, I've never really looked at him that closely. And I passed by a tree full of baby imps on my way here. Mayhaps he'd be there. Is there anything else I should know about this little Spots?

Spikey

You met Yu the Mage on the trail. He seemed to nod at you, then raise his nose. He didn't look like he wanted to waste time talking.
-------
gamemasterkev00

Renferd: Well, he may be in town or around the outskirts of town. Just check there. I've looked everywhere I could think! Please hurry! I'll pay good.

[b]Deathevn:[/b]Alright, Renferd, I'll find Spots for you. Be back as soon as I can.

Deathevn decided to make finding Spots his first priority because Renferd seemed so worried. He knew that was how he would feel if Maverick went missing. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen him in a while...ah, he was probably just waiting for him outside. So outside he went, with Spots on his mind.

Deathevn ran after Maverick after he ran off down the path. Maybe he knows where Spots is, he thought. Another imp might know where to find him. After a minute Maverick disappeared into an alleyway, and Deathevn followed him in. Maybe he was on to something.

You know, that sounds like my dog...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing as there was nothing in the alley, Deathevn left. He doubted if Spots would be in the town, because of the people and noise. So he decided to check out the surrounding area and left Transqee to the east.