Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KOTR

[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/lotgame/Mars.GIF[/IMG]

Mars: Great! Let's get started! I'll just take the rules directly from the NPC page on the Lord of Thieves Guide!

The card game is simple. Mars will have a deck of Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces. That?s 16 cards. After shuffling good, you and him will both get 3 cards each. Choose one of those 3 cards to toss back in the pile and Mars will reshuffle. Then choose one of the 11 cards on the table. Then it?s Mars?s turn. You keep this up until one of you has three of the same card. The prizes will vary, but beware, if you lose, you lose big.

Mars: Now that the petty rules are out of the way, YOU READY TO PLAY?

KOTR

You discarded the Queen for an Ace!

Mars's turn.

He discards his King for Number 8.

He drew a Jack!

You lost!

You lost 800 Gold!

Mars: Ohhh... I'm so sorry, friend. I really wanted you to win. I really did. *takes his pay* Wanna play again for kicks? I'll throw in the Joker Special!

Maverick ran ahead of Deathevn towards the chicken. He seemed to be mildly interested in it at first, but as he neared it, he began to attack it. The chicken sqawked and tried to get away, but Maverick kept on. Deathevn ran to Maverick and pulled him away from the chicken, who clucked angrily and waddled off, with only a few scratches. "What's wrong with you?" Deathevn asked the struggling Maverick. "That chicken didn't do anything to you. You shouldn't attack something unless it attacks you first." Maverick calmed down. Great, Deathevn thought to himself. First I take him in, and now I'm lecturing him. I wonder if I can train him to fight for me?

After searching the area thoroughly for Spots, he continued on to the east. After a while, he'd turn back and try the other way. A baby imp couldn't get too far on its own, after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]2 posts away from Transqee[/i]

Deathevn saw the imp prints and stooped down to examine them. Maverick peered at them and sniffed at them. They looked fresh, and they were headed back towards Transqee. Deathevn wondered how he missed them coming over here, and followed them back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]1 post away from Transqee[/i]