Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats Sora, hes a bit creept at times. OtakuSennen likes him alot though.
I guess I should take the honor of answering the BT question being Im the President of the club... *coughs* anyways, I think people hate BT because... well... Shes a *****. Its that simple. She lies to people who trust her and who she knows very well. She is snooty and rude to other people. Did mention she was a double crosser? Also, She has a crush on Crim... *growls* and shes always insulting people. That witch!
Posted
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BT??!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? I dont understand what anyone could see in that lying, double crossing, backstabbing...*takes a deep breath...not very nice person. But hey, if you wanna like, I suppose that is your choice...
Posted
Um.. Well.. Why do people hate BT..?

As KKC and RPGchick said, she lies, cheats and tricks people to do whatever she wants.. Plus she talks big but doesn't have the power to back it up..

But be warned, scrmngfangrl, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you're posting in the .hack forum as a BT fan, you won't get much applause.. Some people won't take kindly to a BT fan.

^_^ Welcome to the biased-ness of the .hack//SIGN forum!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RPGchick [/i]
[B]WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BT??!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? I dont understand what anyone could see in that lying, double crossing, backstabbing...*takes a deep breath...not very nice person. But hey, if you wanna like, I suppose that is your choice... [/B][/QUOTE]


Well, she does have one redeeming quality........which I cannot think of right now. Hmm, let me see....no not that....maybe, urm, no.....oh oh, I got it! Nope false alarm. :devil:

I will say this much, she wasn't half-bad looking in the episode they showed her in real life. :p

But I digress. [b]Bow before me puny mortals, for I shall one day rule you all!!! MWAHAHAHAHA![/b]
Posted
OMG, what is this spoil .hack for Izual day!!! USE SPOILER TAGS, I didnt know she had a crush on him!! ........
Posted
Well, she never says that, but you can tell she does in episode 18. Boy, What a great episode that was... *day dreams*
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
.....wtf.....i like BT.....SHHHHH U DIDNT HEAR THAT!!(will people hate me now that i like her?)
*imbraces for vegtables and food to be thrown at him*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...