Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's that time again. I made another piece and I'm pretty proud of the way it looks :)

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2520028[/url]

That's the link to the piece. Please check out the rest of my portfolio as well. Hope you enjoy :)
Posted
That is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.
The only thing that even remotely urks me is the water. It gets a little choppy at some points.
*sets as desktop*
Posted
WOW! That [i][b]is[/i][/b] one of the most awesome things! Man that is crazy! Man, I don't even know what to say honestly. That is so amazing! How long did that take you?

Love, Kaola
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
looks damn nice my friend.


Love,TriGunMaSta68
Posted
[size=1]That is pretty damn cool. Some of the rings are a little choppy along the edges, but other than that it is really nicely done.

What programs are you using these days?[/size]
Posted
he used bryce for that...and i would give this a 5.8/10..u still do no 2d work so all u have is the bryce render,which isnt too good all by itself..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...