Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I didnt think it was so bad. It actually had a really good plot compared to some of the other animes i have seen (for example Reign or whoever you spell it, that was terrible). I think the reason why it did was because it ran out of money after the 10th episode, which is pretty sad. Im not sure about if that is true but whatever it might be i hope they make more episodes of it.
Posted
When you say "Old Adult Swim".. I assume you mean when it was on Saturdays, right?

Well, I really didn't see it much.. (In fact, I barely remembered it until I saw this thread.) I enjoyed the funny parts..

Too bad it's not on anymore.. Oh well.
Posted
Pilot Candidate had run its course on CN anyway. There were only 11 episodes made, and CN played it through at least two times. They eventually took it off for something better/newer.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pbfrontmanvdp [/i]
[B]I didnt think it was so bad. It actually had a really good plot compared to some of the other animes i have seen (for example Reign or whoever you spell it, that was terrible). I think the reason why it did was because it ran out of money after the 10th episode, which is pretty sad. Im not sure about if that is true but whatever it might be i hope they make more episodes of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, yes Reign the Conquer, how i completely hated that show. They made the greek public look like a bunch of homos. And i'm half-greek so i blame it for giving us a bad name.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
AHHHH Double DONT SAY tHAT! Man i hated that show, it was like they were makin fun of Alexander one of the best conquers ever(he was nice too!). GAWD, Reign let the geeks (not greeks) have thier Anime show, i hope they(whoever "they" are) doesnt make another geeky, boring, messed up anime like Reign again!
Posted
History + Conqueror + Alexender + a little bit of anime = ???

??? = they used the money from working at nude beaches to make the show

they used the money from nude beaches = how Reign the Conqueror was so bad, and i hope they never make another one again.

I dont want to have to wear sunglasses when watching the television...since i had to do it for that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...